Athens (Center), Athens, Greece |
SingularLogic, a Space Hellas Group member, is a leading Enterprise Software and Digital Integrated Solutions and Services provider for large enterprises and organizations of the Private and Public sectors.
In the context of our continuous growth and development, SingularLogic is seeking a high-caliber and enthusiastic Consultant to join our dynamic team in Financial Applications.
- Communicate with customers to understand their needs and requirements.
- Participate in the analysis, design, and implementation/customization/parameterization of the CFMS application.
- Communicate specifications to developers to build and implement technology solutions on our product (CFMS).
- Deliver work that meets or exceeds expectations based on a strong understanding of the client's business and needs.
- Collaborate with users to define system requirements and resolve complex problems.
- Provide advice and technical training to customers.
- Identify, track, report, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Gather feedback from end users regarding solution/system performance.
- Assist in presales efforts.
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience as a Consultant or Business Analyst in the IT sector.
- Experience in SQL Database.
- A team player with excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team in multitask environments.
- Customer service orientation.
- Fluent oral and written command of the Greek and English languages.
Nice to have:
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business Administration.
- Previous experience in ERP Support or the Banking Sector.
- Attractive remuneration package (depending on experience).
- Personal Development and Training program.
- Opportunity to develop your career and skills by joining complex and large projects.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work-life balance.
- Private health insurance.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.