Junior Field Services Engineer
Athens (Center), Athens, Greece |
Retail & Fuel
SingularLogic, a Space Hellas Group member, is a leading Enterprise Software and Digital Integrated Solutions and Services provider for large enterprises and organizations of the Private and Public sectors.
SingularLogic, due to its continuous growth and development, is seeking for high caliber professional for the following position:
Junior Field Services Engineer (Athens)
- On site Hardware installation, Support, repair of Fuel and IT Equipment/Applications
- Assist users in resolving software/hardware/system related issues by phone, remote, on site.
- Provide work around steps for customers to prevent or minimize impact of problem reported.
- Carry out research to find out the problems and develop solution using remote access tools.
- Confirm support contract status and determine whether requested support is in scope of the contract.
- Build positive relationships with customers
- IEK-Bachelor’s degree in IT field or Electronic Engineering
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Windows Operating Systems, basic Networking Equipment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in Fuel Station will be considered as a strong advantage
- Skilled in repair of electronics boards- soldering iron usage.
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly working environment
- Work/life balance
- Opportunity to develop your career and skills
- Private insurance
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality