Information Technology Project Manager
Athens (Center), Athens, Greece |
SingularLogic in the context of its continuous growth and development, is seeking for a high caliber and enthusiastic IT Project Manager to become part of our dynamic team in Athens.
The right candidate will be responsible for the coordination and management of IT projects in the Private and Public sector in order to produce a high-quality work product and service and deliver a superior client experience by addressing business challenges and solve complex issues using technology and process.
- Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of IT projects, including approval, planning, execution, monitoring and closeout ensuring that planned results are achieved.
- Develops management plans (indicatively: schedule, cost, scope, quality) and project baselines and reports on project performance and issues, timely and accurately.
- Applies simple risk management techniques to control threats and opportunities, and performs change management and ensures progress to plan.
- Monitors project’s financials by analysing project revenue, cost, and profitability.
- Manages internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and coordinates the activities of cross-functional team(s).
- Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques and drives projects delivery on schedule, in budget and with the planned quality.
- Effectively applies and enforces project standards and processes.
- Develops balanced business relationships contributing to the success of the project and customer satisfaction
- University degree (preferably with major in IT/ Engineering)
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Administration will be considered as a plus
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in IT/ High Tech Sector
- Competent and proficient understanding of major PM Methodologies ( i.e. PMΙ)
- Excellent organizational & project management skills, decision making, and highly developed presentation & negotiation capabilities
- Excellent command of Greek and English Language (spoken and written)
- PM Certifications will be considered a plus (i.e. PMP)
- Experience in managing projects in the Public sector will be considered a plus
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and adaptive
- Problem solver
- Communicator & negotiator
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Competent on people management
- Able to motivate people, build teams, defuse tensions
- Understands and applies new technologies
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to develop your career and skills by joining complex and large projects
- Friendly working environment
- Work/life balance
- Private insurance