Juniors Consultants for ServiceNow platform
Athens (Center), Athens, Greece |
SingularLogic, a Space Hellas Group member, is a leading Enterprise Software and Digital Integrated Solutions and Services provider for large enterprises and organizations of the Private and Public sectors.
We are looking for inspired Junior Consultants for ServiceNow platform, to join SingularLogic supporting implementation projects activities for our customers, for medium and large-scale Public & Private Sector solutions.
ServiceNow is a global tool used widely to manage the business processes of Enterprise clients. As Junior Consultant you would be a part of a project team involved in the implementation, configuration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform allowing you to develop your technical and business skills.
- Responsible for developing and implementing business processes as well as the analysis of the business requirements before or during the development phases.
- Involved in all aspects of a project including processes, organization, tools, data and governance.
- Documenting process requirements to fulfill business needs.
- Defining roles and responsibilities and required reports/dashboards.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar field (a Master’s degree will be considered a plus).
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- A customer-focused approach to work, and the ability to support the development of digital platform strategies.
- Work with a distributed team and deliver your tasks independently
- Relevant working experience in the field of IT Service Management, as a member of ITSM project implementation team (implementation, support etc) or as a member of an IT team implementing ITSM internally.
- Understanding of ITIL and Agile.
- Any ServiceNow or ITIL certification will be considered a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills- a customer-centric mindset.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills in both Greek and English; other languages will be considered a plus.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team Player.
- Leverage on strong analytical skills
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Personal Development program.
- Training of ServiceNow Platform.
- Technical Trainings & Certifications.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work/life balance.
- Opportunity to develop your career and skills by joining complex and large projects.
- Private insurance.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality