Having leadership presence in the automotive sector for over a century, at Saracakis Group of Companies, we are always looking for passionate people to join our team in Athens. We are currently seeking to hire a:
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide accurate and timely legal advice on a wide range of issues related to commercial law.
· Advise and represent company in courts.
· Draft and solidify legal documents such as contracts and other documents related to commercial and civil law to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
· Conduct legal research to stay up to date on changes in legislation and to ensure that your advice is based on the latest legal developments.
· Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues.
· Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.).
· Advise on day-to-day issues everyone in the organization.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
· BSc degree in Law or J.D. degree.
· MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an advantage.
· Between 2-5 years of working experience as a lawyer will be a plus.
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
· Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation.
· Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
· High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
· Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information.
· Outstanding communication skills.
· Fluent English language skills (written and spoken).
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
· Ability to create relations of trust.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
Our company offers:
· Competitive compensation package.
· Life & Medical insurance.
· Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern, human-centric, and friendly working environment.
Kindly note that due to the large volume of applications we are receiving, we will only contact candidates whose profiles solely correspond to the job requirements listed above.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.