Having leadership presence in the automotive sector for over a century, at Saracakis Group of Companies, we are always looking for passionate people to join our team. We are currently seeking to hire an:
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Making journal or ledger entries.
· Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
· Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
· Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company.
· Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
· Working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
· Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting.
· Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate.
· Staying current on the company, federal financial regulations and policies.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or finance.
· Demonstrated working experience 2-4 years in a relevant position.
·· Fluent English language skills (written and spoken).
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, especially advanced Excel skills
· Good knowledge of ERP Software.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
· Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
Our company offers:
· Competitive compensation package.
· Life & Medical insurance.
· Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern, human-centric, and friendly working environment.
Kindly note that due to the large volume of applications we are receiving, we will only contact candidates whose profiles solely correspond to the job requirements listed above.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.