Having leadership presence in the automotive sector for over a century, at Saracakis Group of Companies, we are always looking for passionate people to join our team. We are currently seeking to hire for our central offices in Athens a:
SYSTEMS IT ADMINISTRATOR
Let’s begin with the role:
You will work closely with the IT Systems Administrators to manage and maintain our Windows systems and servers. You will be responsible for installing or upgrading Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the systems.
More specifically you will:
· Provide Windows systems administration (Servers, workstations, and applications in Active Directory environment), security patching, OS upgrades, troubleshooting problems, and ensuring maximum system availability.
· Administer, maintain, and troubleshoot Azure, Active Directory, SharePoint on Cloud, O365, and Veeam backup
· Administer, maintain, and troubleshoot configuration on Azure Cloud (VMs setup, storage, WVDs, etc.)
· Administer, maintain, and troubleshoot Virtualization environment (Hyper-V), Windows Clusters, SQL Clusters (Hyper-V).
· Assist in the configuration of network for DNS, DHCP, VPN, LDAP, digital certificates, etc.
· Administer and monitor account access management
· Administer servers’ hardware management
· Administer Call Center (Asterisk)
· Administer Cameras and Access Controls
· Provide customer support and ticket resolution
· Perform daily administration tasks and document systems infrastructure
· Deploy new applications, perform system upgrades
· Perform system backups and provide data recovery (Veeam backup).
· Perform automation tasks and scripting
· Monitor systems performance and availability
· College, BSc in Informatics or Telecommunications.
· MSc in relevant field will be consider as an asset.
· Working experience 2-4 years with Windows Server in a physical and virtual environment.
· 2-4 years of experience with Windows Server administration (upgrades, patching, and configuration to meet security requirements).
· 2-4 years of experience in resolving Windows Server issues (setup, account management, file service, network configuration, license management, application hosting and end-user application support).
· Working experience with application vendors to understand, implement and maintain apps in a Windows environment.
· Proven track record of problem solving using strong critical thinking, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Familiar with information security best practices.
· Understanding of technical support practices such as ticket documentation, service level agreements, statistics, and escalation processes.
· Energy, initiative, and a positive attitude.
· Fluency in English language.
· Flexible to work overnight and weekend occasionally, if required.
The followings will be highly appreciated:
· Network certification (CCNA).
· Cyber Security certifications.
· MS SQL administration experience.
Our company offers:
· Competitive compensation package (Base Salary, performance based Yearly Bonus and non-monetary Benefits and Perks).
· Life & Medical Insurance.
· Strong training, career development prospects and growth.
· Modern, human-centric, and friendly working environment.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.