If you’ve sales aptitude and you’re looking for first steps in the exciting world of sales, Commercial Vehicles Machinery Sales department at Saracakis Group of Companies is the ideal place to dive in.
We are currently in search of a talented and resourceful:
SALES ENGINEER VOLVO BUSES
Duties & Responsibilities
· Prepare, negotiate, and present product technical portfolio details and financial offers
· Answer general and detailed questions about commercial vehicles and the financial aspects of their purchase
· Help customers familiarize themselves with the trucks/vehicles they are interested in by demonstrating and explaining technical details and specific legal or financial requirements
· Help customers arrange and process financing and purchase options based on their specific situation
· Communicate with new and existing customers to discuss their needs.
· Maintain and develop the company’s customer base
· Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
· 0-2 years working experience in relevant sales job position
· Customer service oriented
· Availability for frequent travel
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite and particularly Excel
· Fluency in Greek and English, both oral and written
· Driving license for commercial vehicles (C/D/E) will be considered a plus
· Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants)
· Excellent communication, sales, and negotiation skills
· Self-motivated, decision-making, and problem-solving attitude
· Analytical thinking, attention to detail, and strong organization and prioritization skills
· Strong business acumen, and proactive thinking
· Positive aptitude and desire for continued personal development & growth
Our company offers:
· Competitive compensation package (Salary, performance-based Bonus, and non-monetary Benefits and Perks)
· Life & Medical Insurance
· Strong training, career development prospects, and growth
· Modern, human-centric, and friendly working environment
Kindly note that due to the large volume of applications we are receiving, we will only contact candidates whose profiles solely correspond to the job requirements listed above.
All applications are considered strictly confidential