Junior Site Inspectors in Residencies
Athens (Center), Athens, Greece |
Supervises the civil and structural engineering works for Building/Residency projects in accordance with the actual contract and all relevant standards, codes and regulations.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carries out regular site inspections, according to the Construction Manager’s instructions
- Reviews Contractors’ shop drawings, materials and method statements
- Records changes on site and reviews as-built drawings
- Monitors Contractors’ progress on site and checks/watches any unapproved or unauthorized civil/structural engineering works, notifying the Construction and/or Project Manager, as required
- Inspects all civil/structural engineering works for compliance with specifications and drawings
- Reviews inspection results pertinent to civil/structural engineering works
- Takes photos of civil/structural engineering construction activities/progress and submits them to Document Controller for archiving
- Participates in the monthly progress report.
- Tests and / or samples materials as required, coordinates with testing laboratories as needed or required
BSc degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
Fluency in Greek and English language both written and spoken
Minimum Thhee (3) years’ experience in similar projects,
Conversant with regulations, codes, standards and specifications, associated with the Civil/Structural Engineering discipline.
Sufficient understanding of civil/structural engineering
Good communication skills and team player
Experienced user of MS Office
Literacy in CAD software is highly desirable