Ηλεκτρολόγοι ή Μηχανολόγοι Μηχανικοί Eπίβλεψης Κατασκευής Οικοδομικών (Διάφορες Περιοχές της Ελλάδας)
Western Greece, , Greece |
- acting as the main technical supervisor for Electro / Mechanical works on a Building construction site for subcontractors, site inspectors and operatives,
- setting out, levelling and surveying the site;
- checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- agreeing a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client
- liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
- planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
- preparing reports as required
- resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
BSc Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
15 years post graduate experience in construction and/or project management services.
Experienced user of MS Office