Senior E/M Systems Engineer (Metro Projects)
Athens (Center), Athens, Greece |
Design Management, Value Engineering, Constructability and Design Review for Electro/Mechanical Systems of Metro projects.
- Develops and reviews designs for mechanical/electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems and oversees the preparation of related engineering drawings.
- Prepares MEP Design Reports and pursue approvals from relevant regulatory authorities.
- Oversees and monitors the construction of mechanical/electrical and plumbing systems
- Ensures that the records management function is maintained in accordance with the Corporation’s approved policies and procedures
- Prepares engineering reports, budgets, cost estimates
- working around constraining factors such as, deadlines of design submissions, environmental impact, project budget etc.
- Assists in developing Schedules and Milestones towards achieving the end date of assigned projects and submits for approval
- Responsible for delivering MEP solutions to engineering queries and requests from internal/external stakeholders of the Corporation
- Supervises, monitors and evaluates the performance of the Designers, Subcontractors, Consultants on project sites or design projects
Bsc in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Minimum of 15 years experience, especially in Metro projects
Fluency in Greek and English language both written and spoken