Sales Support Officer - Leasing of Machinery and Equipment
Αθήνα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα |
Leasing of Machinery and Equipment
Kinsen Hellas, serving as Europcar’s Franchisee in Greece, with effect from 1st October 2021, while offering comprehensive financing and operating leasing solutions for a diverse range of vehicles, machinery, and equipment of various brands, is looking for passionate people to join the team. We are currently seeking to hire a: Sales Support Officer Leasing of Machinery and Equipment
Provide back office support to salesmen throughout the whole sales process, in order to cover salesmen administrative needs safeguarding company’s policies and satisfying the final customer.
This role will report to the Sales Manager and will support him/her to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide advanced administrative support, so as to secure the continuity of department’s operations.
- Deal with external sources e.g. customers/suppliers in order to resolve routine queries and problems.
- Maintain systems or database and extracts leasing costs according to Sales Manager guidelines, so as to secure sales and distribution of required information.
- Prepare financial and legal documents, if necessary look for additional information required and check for completeness and accuracy within detailed guidelines so as to proceed with leasing contracts.
- Manage customer needs and queries and in cases also sell, ensuring the prompt and smooth sales process.
- Manage customers through the order to delivery process cooperating with other departments as required.
- Respond to information requests, which require finding elements from various sources and prepare ad-hoc correspondence or report so as all related parties are fully informed.
- Find, record and analyse data from different sources in order to prepare reports.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of 2-3 years in a Sales support position.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong motivation and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise.
- Commitment to continuous personal development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, will be considered an asset.
- Excellent use of MS Office Suite.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Fluency in foreign languages will be considered a strong asset.
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
Our company offers:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern, human-centric, and friendly working environment.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.