Europcar RAC Station Manager in Athens
Αθήνα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα |
Kinsen Hellas, serving as Europcar’s Franchisee in Greece, with effect from 1st October 2021, while offering comprehensive financing and operating leasing solutions for a diverse range of vehicles, machinery, and equipment of various brands, is looking for passionate people to join the team. Seize this unique opportunity to participate in the setting up of Europe’s strongest Rent A Car brand in Greece! We are currently seeking to hire a:
RAC Station Manager in Athens
This role will report to the Rent A Car Business Unit Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the station as a profit center.
- Satisfy productivity goals and optimize fleet use: develop the utilization rate, reduce the number of unavailable vehicles, have more dynamic sales and buybacks.
- Decide the daily priorities according to the bookings.
- Apply and engage people to implementing the company quality policy in the station
- Supervise and motivate the staff.
- Manage the staff (schedules, presence, timetable) the shift forecast, possible temporary shift.
- Develop the turnover of the station in collaboration with the specialized departments
- Respect the allocated budget for the station.
- Build up customer loyalty.
- Apply internal procedures.
- Manage and control the fuel and service provider bills.
- Create and manage regular reporting (overdue rentals, weekly reports).
- Ensure the safety and quality of the prepared vehicles.
- Ensure the category mix availability.
- Be responsible for the Environment, Health and Safety Issues of the Station.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Europcar.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of 5 years in a Station Manager position.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong motivation, proven leadership skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise.
- Commitment to continuous personal development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, will be considered an asset.
- Excellent use of MS Office Suite.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Fluency in foreign languages will be considered a strong asset.
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
Our company offers:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern, human-centric, and friendly working environment.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.