Commercial Vehicles Sales Executive Operating Leasing
Αθήνα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα |
Leasing of Machinery and Equipment
Kinsen Hellas, under the brand Europcar as the official Master franchisee in Greece offers comprehensive financing and operating leasing solutions for a diverse range of vehicles, machinery, and equipment of various brands, is looking for passionate people to join the team. Seize this unique opportunity to participate in the setting up of Europe’s strongest Rent A Car brand in Greece! We are currently seeking to hire a: Commercial Vehicles Sales Executive Operating Leasing
The main purpose of the role:
- Responsible for communicating the benefits of the company's products, to drive and develop sales.
- Identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients.
- Accountable for clientele enrichment, customer service, and constant monitor of the market.
- Able to take original initiatives and suggest new strategy ideas.
- Provide guidance, consultancy to the clients for Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) & Commercial Vehicles
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming clients’ requests and leads.
- Working with incoming leads and book meetings with potential customers.
- Identify client needs and offer them accordingly suitable products / services.
- Make sure that all prospects -clients data- are registered in our systems.
- Conduct all necessary administrative tasks to complete the sales cycle process.
- Handle all client’s requests and complaints.
- Participate to company’s events and build good relationships with all partners.
- Develop internal and external relationships with customers and clients.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Provide customers the complete vehicle information with costs, terms, and conditions.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration/Marketing. Master’s degree will be considered as an asset.
- Proven experience of 4 years as sales representative in financial services, leasing, automotive industry with at least 2 years experience in the LCV and/or Commercial Vehicle segment
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent utility of MS Office.
- Sales experience over the telephone would be consider as an asset
- Strong listening skills.
- Commitment to continuous self-development.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Brilliance to present and influence credibly, as well as, effectively all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Highly motivated personality with strong business acumen and industry expertise.
- Detail-oriented and focus on purpose mindset.
Our company offers:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Company car & fuel
- Bonus scheme
- Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern, human-centric and friendly working environment.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Kindly note that due to the large volume of applications we are receiving, we will only contact candidates whose profiles solely correspond to the job requirements listed above.