RAC/LTR Fleet Administration Offficer
Αθήνα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα |
Kinsen Hellas, serving as Europcar’s Franchisee in Greece, with effect from 1st October 2021, while offering comprehensive financing and operating leasing solutions for a diverse range of vehicles, machinery, and equipment of various brands, is looking for passionate people to join the team. Seize this unique opportunity to participate in the setting up of Europe’s strongest Rent A Car brand in Greece! We are currently seeking to hire a RAC/LTR Fleet Administration Offficer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with suppliers
- Contacts suppliers to confirm delivery details for our customers
- Coordinate the delivery procedure of all the new vehicles (LTR& RAC)
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of purchase orders
- Responsible fo the delivery of used/new vehicles to suppliers/ stations / customers
- Update the ERP system (vehicle info, delivery date).
- Ensure smooth cross departmental communications with the pricing, logistics, sales and accounting departments
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree will be considered as asset.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a relevant position.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with spreadsheet programs.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Highly responsible & reliable person
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
Our company offers:
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications.
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Life & Medical Program
- Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern and friendly working environment.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.