WE ARE SEEKING:
1. Senior Quantity Surveyors / Contract Engineers
Experience – Qualifications
· Fluency in spoken and written Greek and English languages
· Be highly organized and responsible
· Be fully conversant with construction contracts terminology and practice and be willing to lead
· Experience with FIDIC or FIDIC based contracts is desirable
· Have fulfilled military obligations
· The candidates, if based in Greece, must have flexibility to travel and work for short or long periods abroad
Job Description and Responsibilities
· To represent the Contractor towards the Employer for contractual/ commercial requirements.
· Liaising with the other departments so that the company’s obligations towards the Employer are properly fulfilled and risks are minimized.
· Handling and Co-coordinating Contractual Correspondence with Employer and Third parties
· Attendance to contractual meetings with the Employer’s Representative/ Project Manager. Drafting and or checking Minutes of Meetings as required.
· Identifying potential grounds where the company is entitled to additional time and cost reimbursement under the contract.
· Reviewing work verification for Variation Orders, Value Engineering Proposals and New Unit Prices.
· Managing the Applications for Interim Payment Certificates (AIPC’s) and invoicing.
· Mentoring, coaching, training and supervising the project quantity surveying team personnel.
· Ensuring that proper records and reports are maintained to support and safeguard the Contractor’s entitlements
· Supervising measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings) for Variations & Final Accounts.
· Assessing, reviewing and mitigating commercial and contractual risks and implementing company’s policies for risk management
· Preparation of subcontracts and services agreements
· Ensuring the correct application of the contractual terms agreed with subcontractors and consultants including handling of important contractual correspondence.
· Attendance to contractual meetings with Suppliers and Subcontractors where required.