Athens, Nomarchia Athinas, Greece |
SingularLogic, a member of the Space Hellas Group, is a leading provider of Enterprise Software and Digital Integrated Solutions and Services for large enterprises and organizations in the Private and Public sectors.
We are seeking motivated Support Engineers (Athens) to join our Service Desk department! If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, and are customer-oriented and patient, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
As a Support Engineer, you should possess good technical knowledge and be able to effectively communicate to understand and resolve problems.
- Act as the first point of contact (1st Level) for customers seeking technical assistance (Software and Hardware).
- Perform remote troubleshooting using diagnostic techniques.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and information provided by customers.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Degree (AEI, TEI, IEK) in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical assistance, both written and verbal.
- Customer-oriented and able to remain composed under pressure.
- Availability to work in shifts.
- Fluent oral and written command of the Greek language.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
Nice to have:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or a similar role.
- Work in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Opportunities for further training and professional development.
- Private insurance.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.