Athens (Center), Athens, Greece |
SingularLogic, a Space Hellas Group member, is a leading Enterprise Software and Digital Integrated Solutions and Services provider for large enterprises and organizations of the Private and Public sectors.
We are looking for an inspired Senior Presales Consultant who will be part of a highly skilled presales and bidding team who actively participates in the presales process and writes proposals for customers for large-scale Public & Private Sector solutions in Greece and abroad.
The function requires strong interactions with the Sales and the Operation Divisions.
- Actively participates in the presales process and writes proposals for customers.
- Bid assessment challenging the proposed solutions (functional, technical and pricing aspects, coherence).
- Bid management (co-ordination internally and externally with partners).
- Prepare a winning Bid according to Technical Qualifications.
- Responsible for the technical aspects of the proposals in response to RFPs or more generally following customer and market opportunities.
- Participation in internal texts improvement process.
- Support the sales force during the contract negotiations phase as required, managing changes from the submitted proposal.
- Support to lead assessment (strategic interest, selection of lead to consider).
- Technical writer for some parts of the proposals based on standard texts.
- Independently lead and analyze RFI, RFQ, RFPs, and other bid documents for requirements.
- Identify and engage all appropriate personnel to develop, review or approve relevant sections of the proposal. Ensure the production of accurate RFP/RFI responses for customer requests to ensure that the requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, operational, or similar field; Master’s Degree or MBA will be a plus
- 2 or more years proven hands-on experience in Bid Management, Bid Writing and Presales (IT Project Management or IT Consulting)
- Experience with participation in Public tenders with knowledge of the legal framework
- Experience in explaining and presenting technical solutions
- A proven strong Public/Private sector background with understanding of the procurement requirements definition and procurement processes for both in Greece and Internationally.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills in both Greek and English, with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Willingness to travel for client meetings as required.
- Relevant technical certifications
- Excellent project management skills, a strong sense of urgency, and relentless commitment to meeting deadlines and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to manage internal relations with the highest degree of professionalism in order to articulate overall customer needs and requirements.
- Ability to manage collaborators without having to invoke direct authority.
- Team Player
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Continuous training and certifications
- Friendly working environment
- Work/life balance
- Opportunity to develop your career and skills by joining complex and large projects
- Private insurance
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality