Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria |
We are Sigma Bulgaria JSC-proud member of Saracakis Group of Companies with 100 years inspiring history. We are honored to represent leading brands in our industry in Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Cyprus. We are proud to be a reliable partner and exclusive representative of VOLVO Construction Equipment, TEREX FINLAY (crushing and screening systems), KAESER (mobile compressors), CLUB CAR (electric carts) and others.
We are looking for talented Office Administrator, reporting to the Managing Director of Sigma Bulgaria, based at our headquarters in Sofia.
- Serve as a liaison externally, fostering collaboration with key stakeholders, Group’s Directors and end-users
- Serve as a liaison internally, organize and administer the processes between different departments , schedule departmental meetings, assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials; redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate
- Administer the recruitment process, including creating and publishing job advertisements, maintain a database with relevant information referring to the recruiting, hiring, and onboarding employees, maintaining employees’ labor files
- Preparing different reports /e. g expenses for business trips, car fleet insurance, etc./, creating and translating documents from and to English
- Communication with company's partners / suppliers on day-to-day issues
- Scheduling meetings, appointments, interviews and travel arrangements for company’s management team
- A degree it the field of Administration, International Relations, HR or Finance
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Bulgarian language - excellent use of oral and written language
- English language- excellent use of oral and written language
- Computer literacy – very good command of MS Office suite (particularly, Word, Excell and Power point)
- Well-organized, responsible, and precise professional with excellent time management skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious to develop within the company
What we offer:
• Fair remuneration, related to performance targets’ achievement
• Social benefits - additional health insurance and food vouchers
• Continuous training relevant to the position and prospects for growth and development in a highly professional, modern, and friendly working environment
• Development opportunities within the company and the Group
If you are looking for a position that is both challenging and rewarding, please send your CV. We will contact only the selected candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Sigma Bulgaria JSC is an employer that offers equal opportunities to all candidates, regardless race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.