We are Sigma Bulgaria JSC- a member of Saracakis Group of Companies. Our inspiring history began 100 years ago. We are honored to be one of the leading brands in our industry in Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Cyprus. We are proud to be reliable partner and an exclusive importer of VOLVO (construction equipment), TEREX FINLAY (crushing and screening systems), KAESER (mobile compressors), CLUB CAR (electric cars) and others.
We are looking for detail oriented and deadline driven Office Assistant, based at our headquarters in Sofia.
Your responsibilities will comprise from different functions within the company related to HR, back office work and marketing.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support recruitment process by following established procedure
- Maintain company employees’ files and record changes occurring
- Prepare company reports related to running operations
- Translation of documents from and into English
- Follow up on advertising activity and communicate with company's partners
- Support in the organzing of meetings, events, exhibitions, etc.
Selected candidate will be trained on the job and will be given a step-by-step guide on job’s tasks.
- University education
- Bulgarian language - excellent language and writing skills
- English language – very good / excellent level
- Computer literacy - MS Office, good command of Excel
- Professional experience in a similar position is preferred but not necessary
- A team player that is able to multitask
What we offer:
- Good remuneration related to the achieved results
- Additional health insurance
- The opportunity to develop as a professional in a highly professional working environment
If you are looking for a position that is both challenging and rewarding, please send your CV in English. We will contact only approved candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Sigma Bulgaria JSC is an employer that offers equal opportunities to all candidates, regardless race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
Please send your resumes, preferably by September, 16th 2022.