Αθήνα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα |
Epsilon Net Group of Companies, awarded with 8 Nationals and 3 European Best Workplace awards, is seeking a passionate Software Engineer to join our dynamic team and meet the department’s needs.
- Design and development of new software products and components.
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code
- Provide solutions in technical problems
- Deliver work that concisely addresses outlined requirements within appropriate timeframes
- Upgrade specific information flow using new technologies and architecture
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in C# and ASP.NET Core
- Strong SQL Knowledge
- Experience with development of web services (Web API, RESTFul)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Passion for programming and IT technologies
- Ability to learn new technologies & methodologies
It would also be a plus if you had:
- Excellent working environment (8 National & 3 European awards as Best Workplace)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Hybrid/ remote working model