Αθήνα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα |
In Epsilon Net, a leading software company in Greece, awarded as Best Workplace (8 National & 3 European awards), we create value for our customers by developing and implementing high quality software solutions.Are you eager to join a team of expert consultants in a high technology, international business software?
If yes, you are welcomed to apply for the position of ERP Consultant.
You will join our Epsilon Net Group of Companies team implementing demanding projects to new or existing customers. You will be responsible for maximizing project quality while building positive long-term relationships with our customers.
The role requires both functional and technical knowledge as well as the ability to map ERP customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application and technology solutions.
- Translate business requirements into ERP functional and configuration requirements
- Participate in analyzing customer needs and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Liaise with the R&D department for developing custom solution components when required
- Provide ongoing support to our growing customer base of Pylon ERP software implementations
- Manage testing and documenting of the ERP software configuration
- Perform customer needs analysis and participate in business process solutions design and architecture
- Compose development specifications and interact with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that may arise
- Be in charge of the completeness and quality of functional design
- Provide user training to customers
- At least 3 - 4 years experience in providing ERP software solution Services
- Experience in Pylon ERP is a considerable plus
- Computer Science or Economics or Finance Degree or equivalent
- Strong presentation, communication (both written & oral) skills
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers
- Self - direction, attention to detail & great customer focus
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Excellent working environment (8 National & 3 European awards as Best Workplace)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Hybrid/ remote working model