Senior PL/SQL Developer_PCS
Αθήνα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα |
Epsilon Net S.A. Group, the largest Software House in Greece, awarded with 8 National and 3 European awards as Best Workplace, is looking for a Senior PL/SQL Developer to join the dynamic Development team of its subsidiary, PCS. The right candidate will work with mid-level and senior-level software engineers to develop and update software applications.
PCS SA (www.pcs.gr) is a leading Fintech company that employs and retains highly skilled employees, passionate experts in banking and technology to develop and deliver state-of-art financial solutions. PCS, true to its people-oriented philosophy, supports, encourages and actively rewards the advancement of its employees, contributing to the development of their skills and talent, while actualizing the conditions for taking up and achieving higher goals. PCS has been named as one of the best workplaces in Greece for 4 consecutive years and as one of Europe’s Best Workplaces by Great Places to Work.
Senior PL/SQL Developer
- 6+ years of work experience
- 4+ years of work experience in PL/SQL.
- Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using Oracle and third-party tools.
- Experience with Oracle Database (Version 12c, 19c)
- Strong experience with oracle functions, analytics, procedures, triggers, packages & performance tuning.
- Knowledge in Databases Data modeling
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in maintenance of existing software applications and continuous improvement
- Οpen to learning new tools and technologies
- Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Designing and developing technical solutions in Oracle Forms, Reports
- Oracle WebLogic Experience
- Knowledge of an object-oriented language
- Experience in the setup of automated tests and deployment chains (CI/CD) is highly appreciated
- Experience with issue tracking tools (JSM).
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs