Technical Support Engineer_Digital4U
Αθήνα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα |
Epsilon Net S.A. Group, the largest Software House in Greece, awarded with 8 National and 3 European awards as Best Workplace, is looking for a highly motivated and energetic Technical Support Engineer to join the dynamic support team of its subsidiary, Digital4U.
Digital4U is all-in-one Internet Services company. Its purpose is to create exciting interactive experiences that enhance brands and increase online marketing ROI. Digital4U offers an integrated portfolio of digital, multi-platform services - from search engine optimization and (SEO) to web development, content writing, graphic design, IT services, video marketing, social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising, and more .
Technical Support Engineer
- Ensure customer service requests (tickets) are handled timely and completely.
- Prioritizes projects and operations tasks effectively to deliver within defined SLA.
- Respond promptly to escalations for technical assistance via phone, email and in person as needed.
- Provides support (1st level) and communicates appropriately across multiple levels of the organization.
- Provide input and help to maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines relating to client services and support.
- Establish best practices throughout the entire technical support process.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports (from our systems) to steer productivity and provide results on the productivity of help desk technicians to the management team.
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
It would be considered as an asset if you have:
- Understanding of how Opensource platforms work
- Experience with project management/ help desk software tools
- Knowledge and/or experience in ERP software
What We Offer:
- Excellent working environment (8 National & 3 European awards as Best Workplace)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Hybrid/ remote working model